CUPPS system for sharing check-in desks and boarding gates
CREWS is a CUPPS system (ensuring CUTE compatibility) for sharing airport resources compliant with IATA RP1797 requirements enabling flexible sharing of resources for check-in and boarding between airlines and handlers at the airport.
Largest CUPPS site in the world
Very high level of
accessibility and security
- CREWS is a software platform that can integrate any Windows compatible application with an optimized certification process.
- CREWS manages access rights for automatically launching applications according to users.
- CREWS is also equipped with a peripheral manager with all drivers necessary to operate the devices linked to a workstation.
- CREWS CUPPS licences are granted for an unlimited period of time.
- CREWS is delivered and installed with easy-to-use tools for training airport teams in support and administration of the system.
Physical sharing of check-in desks and boarding gates
System supporting all types of protocols and peripherals
Secures workstations in public areas
Easy to manage updates and maintenance
Integrated resource allocation for each airline
Multiple and simultaneous access to all airline applications, including back office applications
Easily performed recurring tasks
Easy and secure user management
Management and supervision of IT equipment (hardware and software status, updates, etc.)
Usage statistics to facilitate preventive maintenance
A dedicated customer service