Automated boarding system
Self-boarding (automated boarding) is emerging as a vector for efficient boarding, technical reliability, improved passenger service and overall cost reduction.
In direct connection with the CUPPS workstations, and through a standard and intuitive graphic interface for the passenger, CREWS SELF-BOARDING is a module specially designed by RESA to control automatic gates (i.e.,RESA MAJOR eGATE).
IATA - RP1701k
Intuitive interface for passengers
- CREWS SELF-BOARDING natively implement the IATA ITPS (previously AEA) standard to drive all integrated gates.
- 300+ self-boarding gates with CREWS SELF-BOARDING installed worldwide.
- CREWS SELF-BOARDING frees agents from the repetitive tasks of exhaustive screening to focus on passengers with special needs.
- Overall boarding time 30 to 50% faster.
- CREWS SELF-BOARDING is fully compatible with the major biometric technology providers
Automated boarding when passing through the gate and management of passenger turnarounds
RESA integration follows IATA Recommended Practice RP1701k
Integrates self-boarding gate management with all main automatic gates
Passport and boarding pass management
Seat slip printing
A dedicated customer service