ON BOARD AIRPORT LDCS
Decentralized passenger check-in and boarding system
Designed to handle passenger check-in and boarding from a local computer system, ON BOARD is particularly suitable for airlines with no DCS or those performing these tasks manually (low-cost airlines, charters, etc.).
The system secures and speeds up these operations, while providing improved service to passengers. It also manages all 2D boarding document formats (compliant with the IATA PSCRM - RP792 standard), regardless of the media used (BP, mobile phone, printed pages on the web, etc.).
IATA PSCRM - RP792 compliant
Advantages of ON BOARD AIRPORT LDCS
- ON BOARD helps create cabin plans according to the aircraft layout. Fleet cabin plans are drawn through a simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- ON BOARD also includes the possiblity to define different parameters for each airline such as: excess baggage calculation rule, reservation classes, IATA messages, etc.
- In the absence of an AODB, and according to the criteria defined by the airline (type of flight, type of aircraft, period of passage, etc.) ON BOARD allows flights to be entered as seasonal.
- ON BOARD meets security and confidentiality requirements: each agent in charge of an airline can only access the reference data linked to the flights handled by this agent.
- ON BOARD handles "through check-in".
- Centralized management of APIS via RESA data center.
- CUSS application available.
Automatic integration of airlines' passenger list (PNL/ADL) by all available channels
Passenger check-in and boarding from a standard workstation - CREWS TYPE
Printing of boarding passes and bag tags
Seat allocation during check-in by direct entry or by automatic allocation
Handling of connecting flights for baggage (final destination on bag tags)
Post processing of passenger and baggage flight data possible
A dedicated customer service