Leader in airport systems
Since 1991, RESA has been developing and marketing automated and integrated software solutions, targeting the operational needs of the airport industry (airports, airlines and handling agents) throughout the world.
AIRLINES & HANDLERS
The systems provided by RESA are based on software packages, all developed in-house, which cover the main operational needs of airports:
- Passenger and baggage operations (check-in, boarding, eGates, automated baggage drop-off, tracking and reconciliation)
- Flight management and resource allocation
- Remote display
- Aeronautical billing
- Inter-system integration
- Business Intelligence
The reliability of RESA's products helps transform IT investments into effective cost control and new revenue streams for airports.
Efficiently supporting check-in and boarding management operations and accompanying traffic growth are a daily commitment for all RESA teams.
- Develop and market systems intended to serve the airports around the world, whatever their size.
- Provide our customers with our business expertise.
- Help airports ensure a high return on their IT investments thanks to an innovative business model and optimized structural costs.
- Understand, advise and support our client airports, airlines and handling agents closely in their day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that our clients implement the latest industry standards through the use of the most innovative technologies.
- Technological innovation and complete expertise in our developments
- Customer commitment at the core of our operations
- Quality policy for all our production and services
- Develop value-added partnerships with specialists in our market
- Guarantee a modern and friendly work environment for our employees and support them in the development of their skills